Install the plugin
Learn how to install and configure the WooCommerce UnzerCW plugin.
Basic integration requirements from Unzer
To avoid rounding errors when submitting floating point numbers to the API, we recommend that you set the following value in your php.ini, which selects an improved algorithm for rounding such numbers.
// php.ini ; When floats & doubles are serialized store serialize_precision significant ; digits after the floating point. The default value ensures that when floats ; are decoded with unserialize, the data will remain the same. serialize_precision = -1
- Go to the GitHub Unzer account and download the latest release.
- Unzip the downloaded file on your local machine.
- Upload all the contents of the directory ..\woocommerce-X.X.XX\files\ to your server’s ..\wp-content\plugins\ directory.
- You should now have a ..\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce_unzercw directory.
- Start the installation: In the shop in the back end, go to Plugins > Installed Plugins and choose activate. The installation runs automatically.
- To configure the payment methods, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments.
- Set up your payment methods.
- To change or review the general plugin configuration, go to Unzer and update the configuration.
For a detailed list of all the plugin requirements and installation steps, go to Unzer supported payment methods .
|Operation mode||Choose whether you want to submit transactions against test or live.|
|Public Key (Live)||Enter your public key that you received from Unzer Insights|
|Private Key (Live)||Enter your public key that you received from Unzer Insights|
|Public Key (Test)||Enter your public key that you received from Unzer Insights|
|Private Key (Test)||Enter your public key that you received from Unzer Insights|
|OrderId Schema||You can change the order id schema. See info text below for further information.|
|PaymentReference Schema||If required, change the payment reference schema.|
|InvoiceID Schema||If required, change the invoice ID schema.|
|Review Input Form||Select if the input form for credit card data should be rendered in the review pane.|
|Order Identifier||Select the identifier that should be sent to the payment service provider.|
|Log Level||Select the log level for messages of this or a higher level to be logged.|