Set up your payment methods
Set up the payment methods that you want to offer to your customers.
Install and configure Unzer plugin for Shopware 6
- Login with your admin credentials and go to Settings > Shop > Payment.
- Select the payment type you want to update and click Edit.
- Edit the payment type according to your requirements as described in the table below.
|Name||You can change the payment type name displayed in the storefront|
|Position||Determine the display order for the end customer in shop frontend|
|Description||Add the additional description text, if required.|
|Logo||Add a logo for the payment method, if required.|
|Availability rule||1. (Dependent) Select the Availability Rule (Rulebuilder) to determine when the payment type should be available to the end customer (country restrictions, customer groups, etc.)|
|Active||Activate the payment method to be visible in the store front end.|
|Allow payment change after checkout?||Select this option if the payment type must still be selectable for the end buyer after a payment cancellation or rejection.|
- Click Save to save your settings.
- Go to the Sales channel configuration for which you want to activate the payment methods.
- Select the payment method that are available for you.
You must clear the caches each time you update the configuration. See also Step 3: Configure your plugin environment
Some restrictions for using individual payment types of the plugin. You can easily create these using the Shopware Rulebuilder and then apply them across your payment method setup.
|iDEAL||For the payment type iDEAL, make sure that only end customers with a billing address from the Netherlands can use the payment type.|
|EPS||For the payment method EPS, make sure that only end customers with a billing address in Austria can use this payment method.|
|PostFinance||* For the PostFinance payment type, ensure that only end customers with a billing address from Switzerland can use the payment type.
* For the PostFinance payment method, also ensure that only the Swiss Franc (CHF) currency is used for the payment method.
|Przelewy24||* For the Przelewy24 payment method, ensure that only end customers with a billing address from Poland can use the payment method.
* For the Przelewy24 payment method, also ensure that only the currency Zloty (PLN) is used for the payment method.
|Unzer direct debit guaranteed / secured||* For the Unzer Direct Debit payment method, ensure that only end customers with a billing address in Germany, Austria and Switzerland can use the payment method.
* For the Unzer Direct Debit payment method, also ensure that only the currency Euro (EUR) and Swiss Francs (CHF) can be used for the payment method.
|Unzer invoice (guaranteed/factoring)||For the payment method Unzer Invoice guaranteed, ensure that only end customers with an invoice address from Germany and Austria can use the payment method.
* For the Unzer Invoice Purchase payment method, also ensure that only the currency Euro (EUR) can be used for the payment method.
* For the Unzer invoice purchase payment method, also ensure that the payment method can only be used in the minimum/maximum amounts contractually agreed with Unzer.