Set up your payment methods
Set up the payment methods that you want to offer to your customers.
- Sign in with your admin credentials and go to Configuration > Payment methods.
- Select the payment method that you want to update, for example, Kreditkarte (Unzer Payment).
- Edit the payment according to your requirements as described in the following table.
|Description||You can change the payment method name displayed in the storefront|
|Name||Do not change. The plugin uses internally this as an identifier.|
|Template||Do not change. The plugin provides own templates for each payment methods.|
|Class||Do not change. The plugin has a base class and not for each payment method|
|Database table||Do not change. The plugin doesn’t use single tables for each payment method.|
|Surcharge / Discounts %||Specify the discount percentage. Note that in some countries, using discounts or surcharges is forbidden by law.|
|Fixed surcharge||Specify the fixed surcharge. Note that in some countries, using discounts or surcharges is forbidden by law.|
|Position||Specify the order for displaying the payment method order|
|Active||Select to activate the payment method|
|Active for ESD items||Select to activate the payment method for ESD products|
|Disable for smartphone||Select to disable the payment method for smartphone users|
|URL for iFrame||Do not change. The plugin only uses for credit card and debit card own integrated iFrame solutions|
|Action||Do not change. The plugin has a common action for all payment methods build in.|
|PluginID||Do not change. This is an internal identifier.|
- Click Save to save your settings.
- (Optional) Click Country to select the countries you want to configure the payment method. Select the countries for which the payment method should be available. If you do not select any of the countries, the payment method is available for all the supported countries.
- (Optional) Select Surcharge to specify the details.
Surcharge is available only for some countries.
- (Optional) Select the Subshop for which the payment method shall be available. If you leave it empty, the payment methods for all subshops (optional / conditional) are available.
- (Optional) Select Free text fields that are mostly used by third party plugins or ERP systems.
Contact the manufacturer of the specific plugin for the free text field details.
- Sign in with your admin credentials and go to Configuration > Shipping costs to add the Shipping cost management details.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) to update the specific shipping method.
- Go to the Payment methods tab and drag all the payment methods to the Allowed section.
- Click Save.
Some payment methods are only available in specific countries and currencies. You can create specific rules for these using the Shopware Risk Management. Choose the payment methods that you want to restrict and enter the rules according to these restrictions.
|iDEAL (Unzer Payment)||For the payment method iDEAL (Unzer Payment), make sure that only end customers with a billing address from the Netherlands can use the payment method.|
|EPS (Unzer Payment)||For the payment method EPS (Unzer Payment), make sure that only end customers with a billing address in Austria can use this payment method.|
|Przelewy 24 (Unzer Payment)||For the Przelewy 24 (Unzer Payment) payment method, ensure that only
* end customers with a billing address from Poland can use the payment method.
* the currency Zloty (PLN) is used for the payment method.
|SEPA Lastschrift (Unzer Payment)
SEPA Lastschrift (gesichert, Unzer Payment)
|For the SEPA Direct Debit payment methods, ensure that only
* end customers with a billing address in Germany, Austria and Switzerland can use the payment method.
* the currency Euro (EUR) and Swiss Francs (CHF) can be used for the payment method.
|Unzer Rechnung (gesichert)||For the payment method Unzer Rechnung (gesichert), make sure that only
* end customers with an invoice address from Germany and Austria can use the payment method.
* the currency Euro (EUR) can be used for the payment method.
* That the payment method can only be used in the minimum/maximum amounts contractually agreed with Unzer.
After finishing the configuration, you must clear the cache of your shop.
- Go to Configuration > Cache/Performance > Cache/Performance and then select Cache.
- Select all to mark all cache areas
- Clear to clear all the shop caches
Learn how to handle transactions Manage transactions