Learn more about Przelewy24 and its payment workflow.
Przelewy24 (P24) is one of the most popular online payment methods available in Poland. After selecting P24 the customer will be redirected to P24 to initiate an online transfer. P24 is acting as a payment initiation service and will enable the costumer to securely log in to their banks to authorize the payment. Once the authentication and payment are done, the customer can continue shopping in your online shop.
- Payment security: The customer authenticates on their bank site, so there is no confidential data shared between the merchant and the customer.
- Increased customer confidence: The customer does not need to go to any unknown portal to make the payment, and hence the possibility for a successful transaction is higher.
- Supported by all banks in Poland
- Multiple Payment Options: With Przelewy24, your customer can choose between paying through their bank’s portal or the extremely popular BLIK system.
- Installment Payments: Customers will also be presented with the option to pay in installments. You will be paid the full amount immediately, while the customer enters into an installment plan with a Polish bank. Such options are proven to increase the average basket a customer is willing to purchase.
The following diagram explains workflow for P24 payments.
Step 1: Create a
P24 payment type resource.
A resource ID is generated in the response and is used in the workflow to complete the payment.
Step 2: Make a
charge transaction with the
P24 resource that you created.
Step 3: Forward the customer to the
redirectUrl that is displayed in the
Step 4: Once the customer makes the payment on their bank portal, redirect the customer to the
returnURL specified in the initial
Step 5: After the transaction, display the result to the customer in the front end of the online shop.
Quickly integrate with Unzer without any programming knowledge
Use pre-built, configurable all-in-one pages with your own mix of payment methods
Use pre-built forms and quickly integrate with minimum work on the client side
Integrate with Unzer using your own payment form